The following describes the DMCA Compliance for our website.
We are committed to responding to any alleged copyright violations, should they occur. Notice of any alleged violation should take the form proposed by the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act as revealed at http://www.copyright.gov.
If any material infringes on the copyright of any offended party, we may remove the content, prevent access to it, terminate or block access for those responsible for the content, and/or any other action deemed appropriate. We may also pass along record of the incident for documentation and/or publication by third parties at our discretion.
Not Legal Advice/No Attorney-Client Relationship
If you believe your rights have been violated, it can be a serious matter. This DMCA notice exists solely to effectuate our efforts, as website owners, to prevent and eliminate infringement on intellectual property rights. It is no substitute for the assistance of competent legal counsel. Other remedies and action, such as against an internet service provider (ISP), may exist. You may wish to seek legal help immediately.
For your convenience and to speed resolution, notice of alleged infringement may be tendered via email, using the email address and/or contact information provided on this website. We warn that you will be liable for any and all statutory and common law damages, as well as court costs and attorney fees, if you falsify a claim that your copyrights have been violated. Six figure awards have already been granted for bogus complaints, so seeking the help of competent counsel is advised.
Assuming you still wish to assert copyright violation, you should provide the following to speed up the process:
STEP 1. Identify in adequate detail the copyrighted item you believe has been violated, by providing the URL to the protected work, ISBN#, or otherwise.
STEP 2. Identify the URL of the webpage that you assert is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
STEP 3. Provide contact information for yourself (email address is preferred, phone is suggested).
STEP 4. Provide information sufficient to allow us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content such as a blog or forum posting (email address is preferred).
STEP 5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
STEP 6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
STEP 7. Digitally sign your affirmation.
Note that the party representing the affected website or provider of content can issue a counter-notification under sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and so we may again post or link to the content in that case.
For your convenience, counter notification may be tendered via email, using the email address and/or contact information provided on this website. We warn that you will be liable for any and all statutory and common law damages, as well as court costs and attorney fees, if you falsify a claim that others’ copyrights have NOT been violated.
Assuming you still wish to file a counter-notice, you should provide the following to speed up the process:
STEP 1. Identify the specific URLs or other unique identifying information of material that we have removed or disabled access to.
STEP 2. Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
STEP 3. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each item of content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled at the URL identified and will no longer be shown.”
STEP 4. Digitally sign the affirmation.
CHANGE NOTICE: As with any of our administrative and legal notice pages, the contents of this page can and will change over time. Accordingly, this page could read differently as of your very next visit. These changes are necessitated, and carried out, in order to protect you and our website. If this page is important to you, you should check back frequently as no other notice of changed content will be provided either before or after the change takes effect.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: The legal notices and administrative pages on this website, including this one, have been diligently drafted by an attorney. We have paid to license the use of these legal notices and administrative pages for your protection and ours. This material may not be used in any way for any reason and unauthorized use is policed via Copyscape to detect violators.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS: If you have any questions about the contents of this page, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by using our Contact information.
- The Best Natural Cures For Acne: Oatmeal isn't just healthy a breakfast food, it's one of the best home remedies for acne scars. The natural.
Jun 12, 2017.. more people are skipping synthetic chemicals and embracing natural remedies for acne. Here are the best natural acne…
- Remove Pimples Marks Face Home Remedy: Jun 25, 2019 · Acne is an annoying skin condition that occurs in everyone from kids and teenagers to adults and elders. Thankfully, acne is fairly easy to deal with and there are a massive amount of home remedies you can use to get ri…
- Back Acne Baking Soda: Baking soda is a popular natural remedy for acne breakouts and scar prevention, but is it safe? Acne commonly affects the face but can also affect the neck, chest, and back. While acne is usually not.
Shop Meijer for Acne Cleansers at great low price…
- How To Stop Picking Pimples And Scabs: Excoriation disorder is an obsessive-compulsive spectrum mental disorder that is characterized. Repeated picking of the skin, resulting in injuries; Recurring attempts to stop picking, relapses continually occur; Picking. In some patients excoriation…
- Deep Cystic Acne Pictures: "The treatment for cystic acne is almost always Roacutane." 4. Hormonal acne. Many women notice pimples may get worse during the time of their period – this is . 8.
Aug 27, 2019. Acne is the most common skin problem in the United States. su…
- Feels Like A Pimple Under The Skin: Should You Pop Pimples Or Not Feb 08, 2018 · please do not pop your pimple. . It is a big noooo for this action. . Scarring. When you spot a zit, your first instinct might be to push down on it from either side with your fingers. This ma…
- Does Restylane Help Acne Scars: Sep 24, 2019. The Bellafill® motto: Don't Just Live With It! Acne Scars reduced in. of 2 components: bovine collagen, which instantly helps fill (but does.
A consultation with a provider at Ageless Wellness Center can help. Bellafill®, Juvederm®…